Optimize Your AE Project Lifecycle
This book will be your guide to best practices for architecture and engineering project success. It spells out in detail the nature of project-based work, the concept of resource management, and how organizations capture new business. This comprehensive eBook shows how enterprise resource planning (ERP) opens the door to insightful analytics that guide planning, execution, and financial management—all while capturing and winning new projects and gaining repeat work.
- Chapter 1: What Is a Project-Based ERP?
- Chapter 2: Capturing & Winning Projects
- Chapter 3: Business Intel
- Chapter 4: Project Management 101
- Chapter 5: Estimate, Budget, Forecast
- Chapter 6: Executing Projects
- Chapter 7: Financials
Fill out the form to start optimizing your AE projects today.