2017 GAUGE Report: Benchmarking for GovCons
Government Contract Compliance, Accounting, Utilization, Growth, and Efficiencies
Learn the Trends Upcoming for 2018
2018 is stacking up to be a great year for Government Contractors, the future looks bright! In helping government contractors plan and strategize for 2018 and beyond, CohnReznick and Unanet partnered to conduct a government contracting industry benchmarking survey. The resultant benchmarking study is known as the GAUGE Report. The report covers five major categories: Government Contract Compliance, Accounting, Utilization, Growth, and Efficiencies (GAUGE).
Hear from industry experts in the report and learn about what they are predicting in each of these 5 areas for 2018 and 2019. Some of the topics discussed are:
- G – What type of DCAA audits should you be expecting in the future?
- A – What should you be expending in multiple categories as a % of revenue?
- U – How many FTEs do you have in each of your departments?
- G – What is your win rate and are you bidding on the right projects?
- E – Are your overhead, G&A and fringe rates competitive?
This report represents information from a variety of contractors in an effort to define the state of the industry. Our intent is to provide a financial measurement tool for the GovCon ecosystem.
Instead of a crystal ball try the GAUGE to measure yourself against your peers.