Chart Your Future with the GAUGE GovCon Report
In helping government contractors plan and strategize for the future, CohnReznick and Unanet partnered to conduct a government contracting industry benchmarking survey. The resultant benchmarking study is known as the GAUGE Report.
The report covers five major categories: Government Contract Compliance, Accounting, Utilization, Growth, and Efficiencies. Listen to this On Demand Webinar and hear from industry experts about the findings in the report and listen to what they are predicting in each of the 5 areas for 2018 and 2019.
Some of the topics they will be discussing are:
- G - What type of DCAA audits should you be expecting in the future?
- A - What should you be expending in multiple categories as a % of revenue?
- U - How many FTEs do you have in each of your departments?
- G - What is your win rate and are you bidding on the right projects?
- E - Are your overhead, G&A and fringe rates competitive?
After registering for the On Demand Webinar you will receive access to the report so that you can benchmark your financial operations against those of other government contractors.